1. Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G., its members and visitors to the Yuma, Arizona H.O.G. Chapter web site. This statement explains the chapter's internet policies and security measures relating to privacy and information security.
2. The Yuma H.O.G. chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the site. Your visit is logged on the site's "sitemeter" but only records the date and time you visited along with the number of pages you viewed. The chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the site and the volume of pages viewed. Specific information such as the domain you came from (i.e. AOL.com) is also recorded but does not include and further identifying information such as your name or email address.
3. Yuma H.O.G. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send email or leave a message on the message board, you do so voluntarily. The message board is a public board accessible by anyone accessing the Yuma H.O.G. web site. If you have posted a message and would like it removed, notify the site webmaster using the link provided on the site.
4. The Yuma H.O.G. chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except at your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize. The chapter may disclose personal information only when disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to a court order, subpoena, legal process, government examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights.
5. By your connection to our web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If you for any reason are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by the Yuma H.O.G. chapter is not correct or for some reason you believe that the Yuma H.O.G. chapter has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify the Director of the Yuma H.O.G. chapter. For similar concerns regarding National H.O.G. membership, please call 1-800-CLUB HOG.